Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of your reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of services not seeking add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they might go around it or http://www.newhopeconnection.com risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, www.mobiliparts.com etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they do a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent an invention, and it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.